Submission to Club - Luncheon Meeting
From the Collection of Melbourne Legacy 293 Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria
- Two typed quarto sheets, carbon copies, black on white, two punched holes for filing. Undated.
- 259 x 200 mm
- holmbush initial negotiations, residences
- Details the issues discussed by the Board and J.L.C Committee regarding the establishment of a children's home.
- A valuable insight into the thinking, social values and prevailing difficulties of the time.
- "Submission to Club - Luncheon Meeting" handwritten in pencil.
- 6 Feb 2018 at 12:30PM