Booklet - Legacy
From the Collection of Melbourne Legacy 293 Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria
- Cover and pages,paper. Cover and paper colour white. Spine bound by brown binding tape. Pages stapled together. Printing in black throughout booklet. 3 sheets of quarto, loose, pencil notes inside front cover, paper white.
- Booklet 207 x 162 mm. Loose quarto paper 254 x 220 mm
- Date of printing unknown. Adopted in principle Newcastle 1947, Amended Perth 1948, revised Hobart 1949. Issued by the Legacy Co-ordinating Council, Melbourne 1952. "The application of these principles and rules to the domestic policy and constitution of clubs is not obligatory, but in order to ensure uniformity and continuity of policy, should be adopted, except in special circumstances".
- The principles and rules in the booklet are adopted policy of Legacy, determined by resolutions of conference.
- Top RH corner in pencil W.W. Cooper
Printed text: Legacy Code of Conduct
Legacy Principles and Rules for Guidance for general application The Constitution of Legacy Co-Ordinating Council
Issued by Legacy Co-ordinating Council Melbourne 1950.
1950+1952 (hand written in black ink).
- 28 May 2018 at 1:33PM