Booklet - Legacy
From the Collection of Melbourne Legacy 293 Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria
- White paper booklet with black type x 24 pages of the rules and principles of Legacy and 3 sheets of quarto, loose, pencil notes inside front cover.
- Booklet 207 x 162 mm. Loose quarto paper 255 x 220 mm
- A copy of the rules and principles of Legacy what were adopted in principle at Newcastle Conference in 1947, then amended in Perth 1948, revised in Hobart 1949. Issued by the Legacy Co-ordinating Council, Melbourne 1952.
"The application of these principles and rules to the domestic policy and constitution of clubs is not obligatory, but in order to ensure uniformity and continuity of policy, should be adopted, except in special circumstances".
- The principles and rules in the booklet are adopted policy of Legacy, determined by resolutions of the annual conference.
- Top RH corner in pencil W.W. Cooper
Printed text: Legacy Code of Conduct
Legacy Principles and Rules for Guidance for general application The Constitution of Legacy Co-Ordinating Council
Issued by Legacy Co-ordinating Council Melbourne 1950.
1950+1952 (hand written in black ink).
- 17 Sep 2019 at 5:41PM