Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Bible - Waubra, Presbyterian Pulpit Bible

From the Collection of Learmonth and District Historical Society 326 High Street Learmonth Victoria

Description
A black covered Vinyl bible. It has the words "HOLY BIBLE," in gold writing on the spine.
Size
32 cms long, 25 cms wide and 10 cms deep
Object Registration
137/18
Historical information
The bible was used at St David's Presbyterian church (later to become the Uniting Church) Waubra. When the church was closed in the early 2000's. It was donated to the Learmonth and District Historical Society Inc by Ken Fraser who had attended the church.
When Made
00/00/1869
Significance
It is an object that represents of over 150 years of the Presbyterian Church in Waubra, Victoria.
Inscriptions & Markings
It has the words "HOLY BIBLE," in gold writing on the spine.
Last updated
12 Mar 2018 at 4:26PM