From the Collection of Anglesea and District Historical Society 5B McMillan Street Anglesea Victoria
- A collectionof light pink/orange cards in a box (6) is part of a Coles Book Arcade Competition Card Series. This one is called "Advertisement Evening". The cards are kept in a cardboard box and have the answers to the questions on the cards.
Peach colour card, folded in half, printed in black. Front has simple graphics and text. Inside opens out to single spread listing 24 questions and space to answer them. Back page lists other competition topics.
- Box: H80mm W165mm. Cards: H153mm W71mm
- cole's book arcade, advertisements, quiz, competition games
- Estimated 1900-1910
- E. W. Cole (Bookseller and Publisher)
- COMPETITION GAMES / E.W. COLE / BOOK ARCADE / MELBOURNE.
- 26 Mar 2018 at 5:31PM