Book - All for Nought an Evans family saga
From the Collection of Warrnambool and District Historical Society Inc. 2 Gilles Street (south of Merri St) Warrnambool Victoria
- This is a hard cover book of 188 pages. The cover is grey with gold printing on the front and the spine. It has colour and black and white photographs, sketches, maps and illustrations.
- W 21 cm. H 24.5 cm. D 2 cm.
- j.r.evans & family, warrnambool, warrnambool history
- This is a family history of the Evans family, some of whose members lived in Warrnambool. The book gives details of the wife and work of a pioneer settler in Warrnambool, John Russell Evans and his wife Sarah. J.R.Evans was a road contractor and builder and was connected with several early road and building projects in the mid 19th century in Warrnambool.
- White’s Law Bindery (Maker)
- This book is an important addition to our Research Library as it provides comprehensive information on a pioneer Warrnambool settler, John Russell Evans and his descendants.
- ‘To the Warrnambool Historical Society in appreciation of your help with our research Ros Evans’
- 10 May 2018 at 3:40PM