From the Collection of Brighton Historical Society First Floor Brighton Arts and Cultural Centre (Old Brighton Town Hall) Corner Carpenter and Wilson Streets Brighton Victoria
- White cotton high-waisted maxi dress printed with black spots and trimmed with red ric-rac. Elbow length sleeves. Fastens with centre back zip.
- 1970s fashion, maxi dress
- Overend collection. The Overend family lived at the heritage listed 'Chevy Chase', 203 Were Street, Brighton, built in 1881.
- Jillian of Melbourne (Fashion house)
- Label, printed black on white acetate, centre back: JILLIAN / OF / MELBOURNE
- 1 Nov 2018 at 5:31PM