Hot pants outfit
From the Collection of Brighton Historical Society First Floor Brighton Arts and Cultural Centre (Old Brighton Town Hall) Corner Carpenter and Wilson Streets Brighton Victoria
- Two-piece hot pants outfit made from cream synthetic 'Estacel' (Courtaulds acetate fibre) and rayon with red dots and plain red synthetic fabric.
.1 - Blouse: fastens centre front with five red plastic buttons.
.2 - Hot pants: fastens centre back with zip.
- hot pants, 1970s fashion, going away outfit
- Shaw family collection. This outfit was Mrs Shaw's 'Going away' outfit for her wedding in 1972.
- Ricki Reed (Fashion house)
- Label woven, metallic gold on white acetate, centre back blouse and shorts: ricki reed / ALL RAYON
Label printed, black on beige acetate, centre back blouse and shorts: Estacel and / RAYON / COURTAULDS ACETATE FIBRE
- 5 Nov 2018 at 2:45PM