Book - Autograph
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan S Tatura VIC
- Small dark green vinyl covered memo book with signatures/autographs. Spine has been reinforced on outside by strip of biscuit coloured adhesive tape.
- L 12 cm x W 8 cm x D 1 cm
- hainbirger, german war cemetery, tatura, internment camps, autographs
- Used as type of autograph book. 1st entry Mrs Hainbirger, on the occasion of the dedication of the German War Cemetery at Tatura, Sunday 16th November 1958
- Memorandum on cover. Judith Mitchell, Tatura Vic.
- 20 May 2018 at 3:25PM