From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan S Tatura VIC
- Wood carving or sculpture of a man wearing a serviceman's cap. Appearing to be adding an oblong block to a stock of same.
- H 23.5 cm x L 11.7 cm x W 11.8 cm
- wood sculpture, internee hand craft, dunera boy, kurt lewinski
- Made by former camp 2 Tatura internee after his release in January 1942. At the 8th employment company at Tocumwal. Kurt Lewinski was a Dunera boy. Formerly a refugee of England 1938, originally from Berlin. Transported to Australia in 1940.
- Kurt Lewinski (Maker)
- K. Lewinski 1944 Huon Pine (stained)
- 31 Jul 2018 at 1:47PM