Aircraft Recognition Model - Model Aircraft
From the Collection of B-24 Liberator Memorial Restoration Australia Inc Corner Farm Rd & Princes Highway Werribee Victoria
- Small bakelite Curtiss "Helldiver" aircraft model coloured matt black, including hole for suspension and mobility.
- Wingspan 21cm x L 15cm
- Created to supply training and recognition of friendly/enemy aircraft.
- Circa 1940's
- Department of Defence (Maker)
- Expanded the skills of recognition for air crew, ground crew and defence activities.
- Curtiss SB2C-1 E9-2349 D^D DLTDC.
- 7 Aug 2018 at 11:47AM