Aircraft Recognition Model - Model Aircraft
From the Collection of B-24 Liberator Memorial Restoration Australia Inc Corner Farm Rd & Princes Highway Werribee Victoria
- Large bakelite B17 Flying Fortress aircraft, coloured matt black, including hole for suspension and mobility.
- Wingspan 41.5cm x L 30.5cm
- Created to supply training and recognition of friendly/enemy aircraft.
- Circa 1940's
- Department of Defence (Maker)
- Expanded the skills of recognition for air crew, ground crew and defence activities.
- "Flying Fortress" Boeing B17E.E9-2324 DS^D DLTDC
- 7 Aug 2018 at 12:32PM