Historical information

Copy of very old photograph of Reillys Flour Mill, built 1880. Remodeled in 1931, again in 1936. In 1946 an extension of 33 feet was built for wheat cleaning machinery. The mill was powered by steam until 1927, then brown coal, suction gas, then electric motors in 1940.

Physical description

Black and white photograph of Reillys Flour Mill, Tatura, 1880 - 1965. Demolished 1966. Young girl in foreground

Inscriptions & markings

Tatura Flour Mill, "Reillys" corner Casey and Albert Streets.