Sheet 1 - nine smal black and white photos. Sheet 2 - 8 small black and white photographs.
From the Collection of Kiewa Valley Historical Society Mount Beauty Information Centre 31 Bogong High Plains Rd Mt Beauty Vic
- A foolscap sized sheet of light weight cardboard with nine small black and white photographs pasted on side 1 and eight same sized black and white photographs pasted onto side 2.
- Cardboard sheet 360mm x 210mm.
- KVHS 1160
- secv, engineer, kiewa
- These photos are a pictorial and historical record of the early construction days of the Kiewa Scheme and a personal record of the photographer, Ronald George Thorn, of his days as an engineer with the SECV. He worked in the Kiewa area as a cadet engineer from 1948 to 1950 and then in 1953 - 56 as an electrical engineer grade 2.
- c 1948 and early 1950's..
- These photographs tell the story of one man's involvement in the construction of the Kiewa hydro electric scheme during his employment with the SECV.
- The number 1 is handwritten in ink on a small square of white paper and adhered to the top of the sheet. On the other side of the sheet is number 2, handwritten in ink on white paper and adhered to the top of the sheet with sticky tape.
- 4 Sep 2018 at 3:40PM