Pages 3 and 4 - photographs of Kiewa
From the Collection of Kiewa Valley Historical Society Mount Beauty Information Centre 31 Bogong High Plains Rd Mt Beauty Vic
- A foolscap sized sheet of lightweight cardboard with 10 small black and white photographs on both sides
- 360mm x 210mm.
- photographs, secv, engineer
- These photographs are a pictorial and historical record of the photographer, Ronald George Thorn, of his days as an engineer with the SECV. He worked in the Kiewa area as a cadet engineer from 1948 to 1950 and then in 1953 to 1956 as an electrical engineer grade 2.
- 1948 - 1950's
- The photographs tell the story of one man's involvement in the construction of the Kiewa Hydro Electric Scheme during his employment with the State Electrical Commission of Victoria.
- Number 3 is handwritten in ink on a small square of white paper and adhered to the top centre of the sheet.
On the reverse side, the number 4 is handwritten in ink and adhered to the top of the sheet.
- 29 Aug 2018 at 4:16PM