Historical information

Robert Hobson purchased 148 acres of land in Crown Portion 17 from the Crown Grantee John Brown in 1877, which was sold to George Knowles Parker and John Howard Aylwin in 1887. A major purchaser of this land east of the Greensborough Road was Mary Baird in 1929. Although Baird died in 1944, sales from her estate continued until 1956. The folder Includes relevant Old Law documents and Certificates of Title, as well as a list of sales of LP11599 allotments.

Physical description

Loose-leaf folder of documents