Sheets 9 and 10 of set of 10 sheets/ black and white photographs of the Kiewa area.
From the Collection of Kiewa Valley Historical Society Mount Beauty Information Centre 31 Bogong High Plains Rd Mt Beauty Vic
- A foolscap sized sheet of lightweight cardboard, brown in colour, with 8 small black and white photographs on page 9 and 4 small photos on page 10.
- 360mm x 210mm
- KVHS 1164
- kiewa area, engineer, photographs
- These photographs are a pictorial and historical record of the photographer, Ronald George Thorn, of his days as an engineer with SECV. He worked in the Kiewa area as a cadet engineer from 1948 to 1950 and then in 1953 to 1956 as an electrical engineer grade 2.
- 1948 - 1950's.
- The photographs tell the story of one man's involvement in the construction of the Kiewa Hydro Electric Scheme during his employment with the state Electrical Commission of Victoria.
- Number 9 is written in ink on a small square of white paper and adhered to the page with sticky tape. The number 10 is also written on a small square of white paper and adhered to the reverse side with sticky tape.
- 4 Sep 2018 at 4:59PM