The first Tatura Post Office was opened in 1875, Manager R. Currie. Angus Ross took over in 1876. W. O'Callaghan was new postmaster during 1880. A new post office was opened in 1882. Mary Friedlieb, post mistress. Tatura's present post office was opened in 1969.
Photograph of post office, Tatura, 1987. Original and duplicate
Inscriptions & markings
on back: Tatura Post Office, Hogan Street, 1987