Photograph - Tatura Bowling Clubhouse
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan S Tatura VIC
- Black and white photograph of clubhouse, Tatura Bowling Club. Exterior. 2 copies
- L 25.5 cm x W 20.2 cm
- tatura bowling club
- Tatura Bowling clubhouse and greens was first opened on 9 November 2004. Croquet also played there. Tatura Associate Bowling Club was formed in 1954.
- on back: Tatura Bowling Clubhouse, Service Street, Tatura 1986
- 23 Sep 2018 at 1:13PM