Photograph - All Saints Anglican Church
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan S Tatura VIC
- Black and white photograph of exterior of Anglican Church, Tatura
- L 25.5 cm x W 20.3 cm
- Anglican Church Tatura, was first opened in 1887. Another church and hall was built later.
- Daryl Walker (Maker)
- on back: All Saints Anglican Church, Tatura 1987
- 23 Sep 2018 at 1:38PM