The church was opened in 1947.
Andrew Ward wrote a history of it in 1987. Title: " St Theodore's Anglican Church Wattle Park - A History of a Small Parish: 1947-1987." (Not in our collection)
Norman Carter took many photos of Surrey Hills and Mont Albert from the 1920s; many were associated with events and activities of the Church of England.
Black and white photo of a large group of people gathered around the exterior of a simple, light coloured timber building with a porch with a side door and 3 sash hung windows. The surrounding ground is crudely landscaped.
Inscriptions & markings
On back in ink: "Opening / St Theodores Wattle Park / prob. 1953"