Architectural Plan - Ballarat School of Mines Gauge Tower Architectural Plan
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Original framed architectural plan for the Ballarat School of Mines Gauge Tower. The plan includes sections and elecation. Some areas have been coloured, and the drawing is at a scale of four feet to one inch.
- henry caselli, henry richards caselli, architectural plan, ballarat school of mines, gauge tower
- The Ballarat School of Mines was the first of its type in Australia. The Albert Street frontage was the 'working end' of the campus with the mining laboratory, gauge tower and caretakers cottage. All the structures in the foreground have been demolished to make way for the Flecknoe Building and the M.B. John Building.
The gauge tower is also depicted in the 1881 Annual Report.
- Henry Richards Caselli (Architect)
- Verso in ink "Gauge Tower School of Mines"
- 10 Oct 2018 at 5:02PM