Historical information

Known to have been in use in 1909, when there were sixteen subscribers. Decommissioned in 1968.

Physical description

With a timber polished frame with 20 incoming lines, a clock timer and glass fronted notice board on top with various operator instructions this stands nearly two meters tall. Indicators, patch leads and sockets are in left and right banks, with the call/speak toggles in front of them. A small timer to the right is turned on or off when required.