Photograph - Clovelly
From the Collection of Mt Dandenong & District Historical Society Inc. Farndons Community Hall 42 Falls Road Mt Dandenong Victoria
- B & W Rose Series Postcard showing Front/Side view of Clovelly Guest House (formerly Braco Park) in Sassafras.
- 9 X 14
- clovelly, techow, murdoch, braco park, sherbrooke community school, guest house
- Clovelly Guest House was formerly Braco Park Guest House, owned and run by Elizabeth and Grace Murdoch. The original Guest House 'Clovelly' , owned by Mrs. Techow, was situated in The Crescent at Sassafras. After it burned down in 1921, Mrs. Techow purchased Braco Park and renamed it Clovelly. The site was purchased by the Education Department c1985 and is now Sherbrooke Community School.
- The Rose Series P. 3942. "CLOVELLY" SASSAFRAS, VIC
- 1 Feb 2019 at 2:21PM