Ruyton 140 Years lapel badge
From the Collection of Ruyton Heritage Collection, Ruyton Girls' School, Kew 12 Selbourne Road Kew Victoria
- Ruyton 140 Years circular lapel badge made of zinc alloy with blue infill. Features mid-blue background with white Ruyton 140 years crest comprised of the School's Old English R crest with fig leaves. The lapel pin is held in place by a zinc butterfly clip. Pin comes mounted on a square piece of cardstock printed with Parents of Ruyton crest.
- Diameter 2.5cm x Depth 0.5cm
- ruyton girls' school, kew, private school, selbourne road, 2018, badge, anniversary
- Ruyton Girls' School was founded in 1878 and celebrated 140 years in 2018. The lapel badge was given to staff and students who attended the School in 2018.
- 1878-2018 / R/ RECTE ET FIDELITER/ 140 YEARS
POR/ R/ PARENTS OF RUYTON/ CELEBRATING/ 140 YEARS 2018
- 31 Aug 2020 at 3:17PM