Historical information

Copy of photograph of William Day's home, built adjoining the flour mill in 1858. The iron lacework on the balconies was added later. Classified for preservation by the National Trust. Photographs courtesy of Mr R. Day.

Physical description

Black and white copy of photograph of exterior of William Day's House, near Murchison. Built 1858.

Inscriptions & markings

on back: Description taped to back