Book - A text-book of Euclid's elements: for the use of schools
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Worn, maroon cloth bound book with gold printing on the spine. It is illustrated and is 430 pages long.
- 17.7 cm x 12.3 cm
- william baragwanath, a text book of euclid's elements, h s hall, f h stevens, school of mines ballarat, geology, mathemathics
- Owned by William Baragwanath who studied at Schools of Mines Ballarat. He became council member of the school of mines from 1916-50. William Baragwanath (1878-1966), surveyor, geologist and public servant, was born on 1 August 1878 at Durham Lead near Ballarat, Victoria.
- Macmillan & Co. (Publisher), Richard Clay and Sons, Limited (Printer), H.S.Hall, M.A. and Stevens, M.A. (Authors)
- In pen inside leaf - W. Baragwanath, SMB (crossed out), School of Mines, Ballarat Vic
In pen on title page - Series of numbers and [illegible] be able to quote any by number.
Inside in pencil and pen - various drawings and numbers.
- 6 Nov 2018 at 12:21PM