Book - A text-book of Euclid's elements: for the use of schools
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Worn, maroon cloth bound book with gold printing on the spine. It is illustrated and is 430 pages long.
- 17.7 cm x 12.3 cm
- william baragwanath, a text book of euclid's elements, h s hall, f h stevens, school of mines ballarat, geology, mathemathics
- Owned by William Baragwanath who studied at Schools of Mines Ballarat. He became council member of the school of mines from 1916-50. William Baragwanath (1878-1966), surveyor, geologist and public servant, was born on 1 August 1878 at Durham Lead near Ballarat, Victoria.
- Macmillan & Co. (Publisher), Richard Clay and Sons, Limited (Printer), H.S.Hall, M.A. and Stevens, M.A. (Authors)
- In pen inside leaf - W. Baragwanath, SMB (crossed out), School of Mines, Ballarat Vic
In pen on title page - Series of numbers and [illegible] be able to quote any by number.
Inside in pencil and pen - various drawings and numbers.
- 6 Nov 2018 at 12:21PM