The granite coach house and kitchen are part of the Glen Loeman complex which is situated on Loemans Road in Bulla. Most of the buildings on the estate were constructed in the 1850's. The first owner of the property was Michail Loeman and his wife Isobella.
A coloured photograph of outbuildings. The pitched roof is slate clad and is partly moss covered. The grey stone chimney stack at the end of the building is finished with a simple cornice. The stone walls are constructed in a random rubble pattern. There are two doorways. The wider doorway has black timber doors and is finished with an arched stone lintel and the smaller doorway has a straight stone lintel. The twelve paned sash window has a white painted frame and stone lintel and sill.