Historical information

St. Mary's Anglican Church at Bulla was originally built on the outskirts of Bulla township in 1858. In the early 1970s it was moved to its present site to make way for the flight path at the newly constructed Tullamarine Airport. The former site was on the corner of Oaklands and Sunbury Roads and is covered with vegetation. The church was designed by Thomas Taylor.

Physical description

A profile view of the west side of St. Mary's Anglican Church at Bulla and the garden area around the church. A slate covered gable roof has been constructed over the porch nave and chancery with a cross at each end of the roof over the nave. 6 bluestone buttresses and 3 lance windows are along the side with 3 small lancet windows and a blue painted wooden lancet door on the porch.