Historical information

This half broken brick comes from the brickworks owned by Robinson Allison. The brickworks operated approximately between the years 1859 - 1883 on crown land near Watson's Road, Sunbury. This brick may have come from a ruin near the Organ Pipes.

Physical description

Approximately half a brick brown/red colour smooth at one end uneven sides.

Inscriptions & markings

on top - "ALLISONS'