Picture Lancaster Bomber Instrument Panel - Lancaster Bomber Instrument Panel S for Sugar R5868
From the Collection of Lara RSL Sub Branch McClelland Ave Lara Victoria
- Rectangular shaped color print of the interior of a Lancaster Bomber showing the pilots area and aircraft instrument cluster.
- W. 92.2 cm H. 64.5 cm
- world war two, avro lancaster bomber, r5868
- Heavy 4 engines Avro-Lancaster Bomber - piIot area and instrument panel in service with R.A.F. during World War II. Registration S for Sugar R5868.
- World War 2 , heavy 4 engined Bomber Registration Number S for Sugar R5868 maintained at R.A.F. Museum Hendon U.K.
- Rear of the frame is a small strip stating photograph by Tony Watts - title - "After the Battle magazine.
Lancaster Cockpit - that of R5868 at the RAF museum, Hendon U.K.
Sticker - GEELONG PICTURE FRAMERS - Art Posters . Prints . Framing
70 Ryrie Street, Geelong- Telephone - (052) 29 7805
- 22 Nov 2018 at 2:09PM