Photograph - Early convent buildings
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan S Tatura VIC
- Black and white photograph of early convent buildings, exterior, Tatura.
- L 17.7 cm x W 12.5 cm
- Copy of original photograph, held by A. Young, of first convent buildings, occupied by nuns, 1900. St. Mary's College in background. Tin fence. Two storey brick buildings and brick fence, built later.
- 1988 copy
- on back and front: The Convent, Tatura
- 13 Dec 2018 at 2:35PM