Physical description

Ringwood Oval circa 1920, showing Ringwood Reserve grand stand, tennis courts on the left, and view towards Ringwood Street and Charter Street in the centre backgroun.. The school master's house behind courts was formerly in the Heatherdale Road school in 1885. It was moved in 1892. (See history of Ringwood State School No. 2997).

Inscriptions & markings

Typed below photograph, "The old Ringwood Reserve grand stand. Tennis courts on the left, looking towards Ringwood and Charter St. in the centre background. ... 1920.
(Site) later developed as Eastland carpark, south-west corner."