Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Photograph - First Borough of Ringwood Councillors and officers-on steps New Town Hall, August, 1927".

From the Collection of Ringwood and District Historical Society 125 Warrandyte Road Ringwood VIC

Object Registration
1314
Inscriptions & Markings
Written on back of photograph, "First Borough of Ringwood Councillors and officers (Architect and Builder, Town Hall). Reading from left to right, Front Row - Mr. A.F.B. Long, Town Clerk, Crs. A.T. Miles and J.B. McAlpin. Second Row - Crs. J.K. McCaskill, R.G. Williams, A. Blood, W. MacKinlay, F.R. Lucas, Engineer. Third Row - Mr. Jenkins, Rate Collector, Mr. A.C. Leith, Architect, Mr. A. Roberts, Builder and Mr. Taylor, Health Inspector. On steps New Town Hall, August, 1927".
Last updated
18 Dec 2018 at 10:20AM