Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Photograph - Site of Antimony Mine 1964

From the Collection of Ringwood and District Historical Society 125 Warrandyte Road Ringwood VIC

Object Registration
1404
Inscriptions & Markings
Written on backing sheet, "Site of Antimony Mine 1964. Mullock was used in making a lot of the roads in Ringwood. Site now occupied by Civic Centre."
Last updated
18 Dec 2018 at 10:22AM