Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Photograph - Matlock's Livery Stable, Ringwood. 1959

From the Collection of Ringwood and District Historical Society 125 Warrandyte Road Ringwood VIC

Object Registration
2387
Inscriptions & Markings
Written next to photographs:
SS0190a: "Matlock's Livery Stable. Corner Pratt Street behind Coffey motors, 1959." (Sign reads Matlocks Carrying Co"
SS0190b: "Used by the Ringwood Plaster Works, 1959."
Last updated
18 Dec 2018 at 10:37AM