Agreements - Contracts of sale of land in Ringwood 1911-1925 (Aird Orchard)
From the Collection of Ringwood and District Historical Society 125 Warrandyte Road Ringwood VIC
- 12 contracts of sale of land in Ringwood between 1911-1915 executed by Mr Aird - buff coloured foolscap bifold documents with black printing and some handwritten. +Additional Keywords: Aird, J.G.
- Details of contracts of sale of land in Ringwood between 1911 and 1915 executed by Mr Aird - subdivision of orchard between Adelaide Street and Andersons Creek Road (Warrandyte Road). In 1975, the house was the Presbyterian Manse. Orchard owned by J.G. Aird.
- Stillwell and Co. (Maker)
- 30 Dec 2018 at 7:32PM