Leather folder - Francis Williams
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan Street Tatura VIC
- Red Leather folder with gold pattern on back and front. Inside left border of red with gold pattern and fawn coloured padded section on which is stuck and photograph of Francis Williams and a tag (see below) The right side has same red and gold border with a fawn coloured cardboard frame with flowers on it. An oval shape has been cut out and a certificate of retirement from Tatura Mechanics Institute placed inside. The certificate is very ornately printed in gold, red and blue. The oval shape is coloured gold.
- L 43 cm x W 32.5 cm x D 1 cm
- tatura mechanics institute, retirement certificate, frances williams
- A retirement certificate from the office of the President of Tatura Mechanics Institute and Free Library.
- July 13 1891
- Front: To Francis Williams Esq. JP.
Inside left: Francis Williams (Senior), early pioneer and store owner, Hogan Street.
- 7 Jan 2019 at 2:32PM