Historical information

B Class Trophy (Cup) Donor: Deed of Gift: The trophy was originally donated for use by B class in 1929/30 then in 1968 for a short time was used for ‘off the beach’ classes. Following this, it was for a short time awarded to the IRC handicap winner of the G. E. Duncans Race to Mornington. In season 2009/10 it was once again changed. First Winner: Toogooloowoo II, W. S. Dagg 1929/30

Subjects