Historical information

G. E. Duncans Cup (Cup) Donor: Deed of Gift: No The trophy was originally donated in 1930/31 and was won by the 21-footer yacht Corella owned by G. E. Duncan. The trophy was not used until 1960/61 when it was used for the annual race from RBYC to Mornington on PHD handicap. In season 2010/11, due to the difficulties with moorings at Mornington the yachts no longer go to Mornington but race over a centre course of similar length. First Winner: Cassandra K. Sheeny 1960/61

Subjects