Model - Evaporator
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan S Tatura VIC
- Model of "Rossi Cattelli" evaporator used at Rosella Factory from approx 1983. Built in Italy the working machine was assembled on the south side of the factory by Joe Guiareschi. Later sold to SPC Ardmona. The model was made in the workshop and presented to Norm and Loretta Hooper upon retirement.
- L 50 cm x W 30 cm x H 58 cm
- rosella food factory, norm hooper, loretta hooper
- Model of the evaporator was made especially as a farewell gift for Norm and Loretta Hooper upon their retirement from Rosella Food Factory c 1990.
- Rosella Employees (Maker)
- Norm and Loretta. Best wished on your retirement from employees and staff at Rosella.
- 12 Feb 2019 at 1:58PM