BOOK - Handbook for Woolgrowers issued by the Australian Wool Board
From the Collection of Clunes Museum 36 Fraser Street Clunes Victoria
- Black leather cover, 88 pages of original text, 2 x brass screws to bind, further pages have been issed by the Wool Board and have been added at a later date. Drench "recipe" for worms in sheep, hand written in black ink, is attached to page 55 by a dressmaker's pin, 2 pages.
- australian wool board, handbook for wool growers
- Edited by J. A. Baker B.Agr.Sc.,
First impression 1941
Members of the Australian Wool Board, Sir Dalziel Kelly, Kt. LL. B (Chairman), J.P. Abbott, M.C., BA., M.H.R. (Vice-Chairman) Norman Bourke, Douglas T. Boyd, J. F. Guthrie, A.L.B. Lefoy, H. K. Nock, Miss G. McKinnon
- Stockland Press (Printer)
- Hand written in lead pencil A. P. Clunes
Hand written in black ink "Add The Secretary, Australian Wool Board, 416 Collins Street. Melb C1"
- 25 Feb 2019 at 4:32PM