Book - Chemistry inorganic and organic with experiments, Sixth Edition
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Brown cloth hard cover book, 788 pages
- 22.5cm x 15.5cm x 5.0cm
- charles loudon bloxam, king's college, professor, chemistry, department of artillery studies, woolwich, royal military academy, ballarat school of mines library
- The author, Charles Loudon Bloxam was Professor of Chemistry in King's College London. Prior to that he was in the Department of Artillery Studies Woolwich and formerly in the Royal Military Academy Woolwich.
"The first edition having appeared when Metallurgy was still treated as a branch of Chemistry, more space is devoted to it than is usual in modern chemical books.
The author's engagements at Woolwich will account for the considerable space allotted to the Chemistry of the various substances employed in warlike stores."
(King's College, London)
- Charles Loudon Bloxam (Author), J & A Churchill (Publisher)
- Stamps on inside front cover and opposite page: "Ballarat School of Mines Student's Library
Sticker on cover partially removed: The School of Mines Ballaarat with date purchased 21/12/1988
School of Mines stamp on title page
- 26 Mar 2019 at 2:30PM