Book - Principals of theoretical chemistry with special reference to the constitution of chemical compounds, Third Edition.
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Black/blue cloth, hard covered book, 318 pages
- 20.3cm x 13.5cm x 2.0cm
- theoretical chemistry, ira remsen, professor, chemical compounds, johns hopkins university, a mica smith, ballarat school of mines library
- Ira Remsen was Professor of Chemistry in the Johns Hopkins University.
This Third Edition has been enlarged and thoroughly revised.
"........deeper satisfaction is to be found in this evidence of the growing recognition of the importance of Theoretical Chemistry as an element of a thorough education, both in Chemistry and Medicine." Ira Remsen, 1887
The book was presented to the Ballarat School of Mines by A Mica Smith on his retirement in 1926.
- Ira Remsen (Author), Lea Brothers & Co (Publisher)
- Signature: A Mica Smith on title page. Stamped "Presented to The School of Mines, Ballarat by Professor A Mica Smith, 1926"
Stamp at bottom of page "Bailliere, Tindall & Co
- 26 Mar 2019 at 2:38PM