BOOK - Weary - The Life of Sir Edward Dunlop
From the Collection of Bendigo Soldiers Memorial Institute Military Museum 37 - 39 Pall Mall Bendigo Victoria
- Biography. Hard cardboard cover, black coloured buckram with gold print on spine. Dust cover red coloured background with gold & white print on front & spine. Colour portrait photo of Sir Edward Dunlop on front & 3 black & white photos of Sir Edward Dunlop on back. 709 pages, cut plain white paper, illustrated black & white photos, maps & illustrations. Front fly leaf contains handwritten dedication.
- H 25.6 x W 18 x D 5.4 cms
- Pamphlet Sir Edward Dunlop Medical Research Foundation included with book.
- Sue Ebury (Author), Viking Penguin Books Australia Ltd (Publisher), Australia Print Group (Printer)
- Handwritten in black ink of front fly leaf:
Donated in memory of
Joyce & Edward Baker WWW2
Weary Dunlop saved by life
when my mother was 6 months
pregnant with me as no other
Doctor would operate on her
goiter. Weary saved my life
because of this. Long live
- 16 Apr 2019 at 12:28PM