Book - Dictionary of chemistry and the allied branches of other sciences, Vol II and Vol IV
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Both have brown hard covers Volume 2 has 985 pages; Volume 4 has 804 pages.
Both books have a lot of damage to the spine
- Vol 2: 23.5cm x 15.0cm x 6.0cm; Vol 4: 23.5cm x 15.0cm x 5.0cm
- chemistry, dictionary, volume 2, volume 4, alfred mice smith, ballarat school of mines library, henry watts, author
- Two of a set of five volumes. Volume 2 covers the definitions of words from 'Conhydrine' to 'Gytge'. Volume 4 covers the definitions of words from 'Nicrite' to 'Pyruvic Acid'.
Books were donated to the Ballarat School of Mines by Alfred Mica Smith on his retirement in 1926.
- 1871, 1872
- Henry Watts (Author), Longmans, Green and Co (Publisher)
- Title page of each has signature of Alfred Mica Smith.
- 26 Mar 2019 at 12:35PM