Dress Trousers Army Reserve
From the Collection of Warrnambool RSL Sub Branch Cnr Merri & Liebig Streets Warrnambool Victoria
- Long black trousers with a single red stripe running down either side from the top of the waistband to the base of the legs. There are two pockets just eunderneath the waistband on either side of the trousers. The fabric frms two stiff peaks at the centre of the back of the waistband. The trousers have a black zip with a metallic clip just above and six black plastic buttons along the interior of the waistband. There is one white square label with inscriptions attached to the back/left of the interior section of the waistband. Directly underneath this is another rectangular white label of the same length however much shorter. This also has inscriptions.
- Length from side of trousers: 1050mm, Waist: 990mm
- army reserve, dress uniform, dress trousers, trousers, army uniform, uniform, bernard farley, farley, warrnambool rsl, warrnambool
- This jacket is part of the dress uniform of a Major in the Army Reserve. Major Bernard Farley who owned this jacket wore it to official functions in the Mess dining room. He served in this capacity from 1998-2001. Bernard also served in the RAAF for a number of years.
- Fletcher Jones & Staff (Maker)
- These trousers are part of the dress uniform of a Major in the Army Reserve. Major Bernard Farley, who owned the uniform, wore it to official functions in the Mess dining room. He served in this capacity from 1998-2001. Bernard also served in the RAAF for a number of years.
- Inscriptions on the larger square label: Fletcher Jones / Victoria / 1998 / NSN: 8405-66-095-9737 / NAME........... / SERVICE NO............ / 70% Wool / 30% Polyester / DRY CLEAN ONLY (A) / Press on original creases. Use damp cloth. Medium to hot iron / ZT782 AR0009
Inscriptions on the smaller rectangular label: 425267283.ZT782G / 94-92-76 / 347 044 07063222 / CLOTH / AR0009 / . . 5 . D40. 5 / J10066. . W *
- 26 Mar 2019 at 5:18PM