From the Collection of Warrnambool RSL Sub Branch Cnr Merri & Liebig Streets Warrnambool Victoria
- Long woollen button-up khaki trousers. There are six metallic buttons that fasten the fly and six more around the exterior part of the waistband. There are also two pockets on either side just below the waistband.
- 1152mm long x mm 995mm diameter
- army, uniform, jacket, army service corps, asc, divisional unit one, division one
- These trousers are a part of a three piece set. There is also a jacket and a defence leave ticket which are associated with this item. There are three chevrons on the sleeve of the jacket which signify three years of service. The unit patch may denote that the wearer was part of the Army Serice Corps Divisional Unit one. The associated ticket shows that the serviceman was at some point travelling in uniform on defence leave in a first class carriage from Spencer Street to either Moreland, Newmarket, North Carlton, Northcote or Westgarth.
- As an historic army uniform with an association to Victoria this item is of local historic and social significance. It is also in very good condition.
- 11 Apr 2019 at 10:06AM