Uniform - Royal Australian Navy (RAN) - Naval Ratings Bib
From the Collection of Warrnambool RSL Sub Branch Cnr Merri & Liebig Streets Warrnambool Victoria
- Cream cotton twill with navy blue trim around neck and over shoulders and narrow tie fasteners.
- length 330 mm, width 260mm
- navy, ran, royal australian navy, naval bib, naval ratings bib, naval ratings uniform, military uniform, j.m. parsons, parsons, j parsons
- The Royal Australian Navy Uniforms are based on the uniform of the Royal Navy. They reflect traditions that can be traced back to the Royal Navy (England) and demonstrate the relationship between the two. This bib part of a Naval Ratings Uniform which was owned by J.M. Parsons.
- Berlei Ltd. (Maker)
- This bib is one part of a naval ratings uniform which consists of six parts. The uniform is representative of the Royal Australian Navy uniform and can be traced to the Royal Navy (England). The complete uniform shows the connection between Australia and England since European settlement.
Owners name and number: "P7362 J.M.PARSONS"
- 8 Apr 2019 at 4:38PM