From the Collection of 8th/13th Victorian Mounted Rifles Regimental Collection Building 129 Carlisle Drive North Bandiana Vic
- Black and white photograph of five people in a horse drawn cart including three soldiers of the 13th Light Horse Regiment.
- 140 mm x 90 mm
- The 13th Light Horse Regiment (AIF) was raised t Broadmeadows Victoria in March 1915. Following service at Gallipoli the regiment was broken up with squadrons going to France as Divisional Cavalry Squadrons of 2nd, 4th and 5ht Divisions. The regiment was reformed as firstly 1st Anzac Corps Mounted Troops and lather Australian Corps Mounted Troops.
- " 13 ALH members in England.
- 21 May 2019 at 1:01PM