Camera - Brownie Reflex
From the Collection of Warrnambool and District Historical Society Inc. 2 Gilles Street (south of Merri St) Warrnambool Victoria
- .1 This camera is a rectangular hexagon shape with metal top and bottom and bakelite body. It has two circular winders on the bottom and a flip up section on the top which reveals the viewfinder.. There is a narrow neck strap attached with metal screws. There are two circular sections on the front , one being the lens.
.2 The rectangular box is solid black cardboard on the base and is fitted with a yellow
- .1 121 mm x 87 mm x 56 mm. .2 130 mm x 104 mm x 54 mm
- brownie reflex camera, warrnambool history
- This camera was manufactured for a period of around 20 years, firstly in the USA and later in Great Britain. It is a simple to use basic model which used 127 film.
- C 1946-1960
- This camera has significance as a very popular and cheaply made model which made photography accessible and relatively inexpensive to many.
- .1 Brownie Reflex Made in England by Kodak Ltd London.
.2 Made in Great Britain by Kodak Limited London Brownie Reflex with Flash contacts.
- 19 Jul 2019 at 11:14AM